Being eight months pregnant, it's not surprising I've turned my attention to baby gear. There's so many beautiful baby things out there, I couldn't help but get a few goodies in stock at Izzy and Jean Co. Here's a selection of some of my prize picks for baby boys and girls.
It's a girl!
- Yellow Giraffe Onesie $29 Hand screen printed on organic cotton in Oregon, USA.
- Circus Baby Blanket $78 Made in Ireland by Avoca, one of the world's oldest surviving manufacturing companies, started in the village of Avoca, County Wicklow in 1723.
- Happy Sailor Girl Socks $42 Set of 6 Italian combed cotton socks, made by Etiquette Clothiers of New York.
- Klars Baby Soap $10 Made from organic plant oils by Klars, Germany's oldest soap manufacturer.
- Baby Hair Brush $25 handcrafted from pearwood and soft goat hair, by Redecker of Germany.
It's a boy!
- Navy Ship Onesie $29 Organic cotton onesie screenprinted with a hand drawn pirate ship print. Made in Oregon, USA.
- Rainbow Baby Blanket $78 Soft, pure new lambswool. Made by Avoca of Ireland.
- Happy Sailor Boy Socks $42 Italian combed cotton pack of 6 socks for newborn to one year olds. Made by Etiquette Clothiers of New York.
Take a look at our full range of kids and baby goods here:
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates on new products and promotions at Izzy and Jean Co. Plus, get 10% off your next purchase!
If you would like to get in touch, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a comment