Caring for your Turkish Towel
- We recommend tightening each tassel before your first wash
- Normal wash under 40 degrees with usual detergent
- Wash your towel on a cycle with less than 800 spins per minute, as higher spins can cause your tassels to unravel.
- Turkish Towels are quick drying, so we recommend avoiding the tumble dryer.
- Fabric softener is not recommended because it leaves residue on the fibres which reduce absorbency.
- Add one cup of vinegar to the wash periodically to remove residue and improve absorbency.
- Iron can be used
- The tassels are hand knotted and can become unraveled with use. To re-tie your tassels, make two sections and twist each section clockwise till fully twisted. Take each section and wrap around each other in an anti-clockwise direction till fully twisted around each other. Tie a knot at the end.